miércoles, 22 de octubre de 2008

almost bday!

Well tomorrow its my 19 bday and I dont know what to feel, a bit stressed cuz of the school , but happy , and my boyfriend is coming to stay all weekend and celebrate!!!...also on saturday is my first exposition and Im a bit nervous , but


Anyways I just came back from a place ive been wanting to visit, its called The Green Corner, its a place all organic, vegan, vegetarian also supermarket and restaurant and I loved it!!! its a bit expensive but affordable and I saw some things to buy later.


Also the breakfast was amazing, fried jamaica flowers in like a taco with some spinach sauce , whole grain rice and soy capuchino. no pic, sorry



I bought some organic pan de muerto, a bread tipically made for Day of the dead, delicious and its supossed to be in shape of a bone, soy burgers, some organic home made green salsa , that I use for everything, to quesadillas, tacos, etc. a organic strawberry soy shake and a organic chocolate muffin from a local cooperative in the place I lived (cuernavaca).



Pan de muerto! (bread of the dead, it sounds a bit creepy but its very good)


This was my lunch, my favorite homemade tomato soup, its kind of a gazpacho but I cooked the stock , and a piece of rye bread ,later Ill post the recipe for the soup, all vegan and very easy.

I guess Ill post till friday or in the weekend!

2 comentarios:

Katie dijo...

Welcome to the blogging world!

Mmmm I love pan de muerto. What is Mexico like?

ŀĀŘ¡ŝ∫Á dijo...

thanx! great most of the time , but here the vegan and organic culture is very vague and not so common