lunes, 20 de octubre de 2008

First Entry!



Hi this is my first entry and i will be posting later about life in mexico and trying to live as a vegetarian here. Its a bit difficult cuz almost no one here its vegetarian, or even vegan...so theres not that many choices to eat and buy food ...but its possible!


Today was not the greatest day , I lost my wallet and I have a million things to do for this week, also my birthday is coming and I dont know if Im happy or sad or confused.





This is a postcard i found the other day downtown in Cuernavaca, the place I used to live and I just was amazed by the detailed background and the peaceful message it shows. It says "No a la guerra, otro mundo es posible. Un mundo donde quepan todos los mundos" (No to war, other world is possible. A world where other worlds fit". They told me the artist is very involved with the Zapatistas and they had posters, I bought one two about fair trade. I just loved it!!


Well tomorrow im gonna post more about the food but today i just gonna put my breakfast, old fashioned oatmeal with soymilk and little bananas ( a special kind that are half the size but taste much sweeter!)


I will post other things later but I have to pick up my room and keep searching for taht evil wallet!



1 comentario:

Theresa dijo...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I look forward to reading more of your posts in the future. Here in Australia those little, sweet bananas are called "lady fingers" and they are my favourite kind.