martes, 18 de noviembre de 2008

Also seven facts!

I’ve been tagged to participate in this meme by Theresa, and here are seven facts unknown about me =D.


1.- I’ve lived most of my life in a town called Cuernavaca, that is 45 minutes from Mexico City, now I live in Mexico City, also when I was little I lived in Panama (where my mom is from), and when I was 15, for 6 months I lived in Montreal, Canada as an exchange student.

2.- I hate cars and also driving, I’ve been having a lot of troubles learning how to drive because I don’t like to be in front of the wheel , I know I have to practice more, but its just bigger than me.

3.- I have a butterfly tattoo on my hip I designed and I love it…can’t wait to have another one!

4.- I’m planning on getting my pierced nose (again) in the holidays. This would be the 4th time I get one in the nose, I think I’m getting used to it…the first I got it when I was 15 , I lasted about a year and a half with it, then I wanted a hoop, I bought it but I didn’t like how it looked so I took it away and left my nose with nothing. Within a week, my piercing closed, so in January I pierced it again, then in April I found the perfect hoop and I got it until February or March of this year, I took it away and let it close for my prom (my mom begged me to take my pictures without it…) and in summer I did it again on the right side of the nose , and I found a butterfly piece I loved it…but the same thing happened as in the first time, I left my nose without nothing for a night and it closed….soo the fourth is the good one ( I hope…).

5.- My favorite place in all the world is Zicatela, Puerto Escondido…it’s a little town in the state of Oaxaca. It’s the most peaceful, pretty, hippie, relaxing place I’ve been. I’ve been two times, the first one with my best friend…all our friends ditched us and I had all my money saved for this trip and I was decided to go …so I called her and she told me she was in, and I told her well…were leaving tomorrow morning… ( I knew nothing but some instructions of a friend that went) . We came to Mexico and 14 hrs of bus later…we arrived there…the first time I saw it, I knew I was in love…we went to Mazunte, Zipolite, Chacagua…it was perfect. The second time I went this summer with my sweetie :P and we also stayed in the same cabañas…and it was also perfect…maybe in some point of my life I would go to live there.

6.- Although my hair right now is pretty long, at some point a bad haircut came into my life…sooo short! I have super curly hair so I kinda wore an afro...sorry no pics documenting that hair cut….

7.- I used to take African dance classes, they were so amazing, fun and at the same time it tonified your arms and legs, I miss them very much…