lunes, 10 de noviembre de 2008

Long post and weekend!

This weekend I went to a little town near Cuernavaca, called Tepoztlan, this place is famous for being all fulled of hippies, having a great food market, beautiful mountain views, I just love it...and I havent had go since like 6 months...so yesterday I went to walk and I found some organic and healthy things!!...

This is a view of a mountain in which they are so close it almost seems a natural window is formed...

My bag with an organic loaf of amaranth/ basil bread, and organic amaranth flour...


Organic oatmeal raisin cookies from the same bakery ...And a new organic chocolate place opened , its called "CACAO" and they had the most wonderful hot mayan chocolate, semi sweet and home made...and I just had to take with me , organic cacao powder...
Today finally I went to the supermarket and get food for this next two weeks and I found some great things, Iced Tea, whole wheat pita bread, strawberries, fruits, bananas, pinneaple, avocado, organic lettuce, organic milk, refried beans, and some strange nopal (like a cactus) corn tortillas...


A delicious snack from almonds and coconut (note this is the only thing vegan Ive founf in Mexico)

My strawberry smoothie ! yum


And finally I had to take a picture of these Buddha made from foamy and painted , is just standing in the school and I like it a lot...these are the last weeks of classes and in some subjects the teachers are giving a lot of work, some have decided to give free clases....and I dont know if its good or bad....:S:S



3 comentarios:

just me dijo...

what a wonderful weekend!!!

Celine dijo...

the raisin cookies have given me an irresistible craving. I don't know whether to thank you or scold you.

Theresa dijo...

It looks like you had a great weekend. I love that foam buddha... it totally looks like stone!