sábado, 6 de diciembre de 2008

finalyy back!


Hey Im finally posting again ! Im back in Cuernavaca and with my computer repared I can finally post! . I pass all my subjects and now I will stay here until February, I think is a lot of vacations, but I plan on doing something productive in all that time, I'm going to go to yoga classes 4 times a week on an academy I found yesterday walking in the neighborhood, and it´s amazing, so peaceful and I´ll start next week, Im so excited!

NOPALES

In the food part, I made the other day Nopales Tacos, this is a dish that my boyfriend does very often and I think the only vegetarian food he does :P . Nopal is like a cactus, I know it may sound a little weird but actually is very common in here, they have a gooey texture, like the slim of the oatmeal but they actually taste amazing, and are very nutritive.

First you cut them in squares and steam them for about 10 minutes until they are tender and dark green. Then you cut some Manchego, or Mozzarela cheese in squares and let them melt but being carefully that it doesnt stick.



Then you can add, spices, chilly soy sauce, a Maggi sauce , and even lemon juice.



Finally you heat tortilla and put some in them and enjoy!, of course with some salsa for the flavor.

These is also another recipe I found in VegCooking, it tasted ok but the tofu needs to marinate more time.


Also I was chosen by Theresa from The Tropical Vegan to

something called "Pay it Forward"


Here are the rules:
The rules are simple:I will send the first three people to leave a comment on this post a handmade gift within the next 365 days .I am willing to post anywhere in the world, so don’t let that stop you commenting.
The catch is that you have to have a blog and be willing to do the same thing....
If you’ve got a blog come and join in the crafty fun, I promise Ill make something special! Leave me a comment and make sure to leave me a valid email address/link to your blog so that I can contact you for your address. So, it's pretty simple. The first three people to comment on my blog will get something for free. As long as you're willing, of course, to play along.

Have a great weekend and I promise Ill be posting soon! :D

2 comentarios:

Gina dijo...

I love yoga! I think its great that you will be taking classes 4 days a week, sounds very relaxing :) The Nopales look awesome, although you are right in assuming I've never heard of them!!

robin_titan dijo...

Those nopales look sooo good!! I haven't eaten some in about a week :D

Hey can I enter your pay it forward? and if I can do I have to pay it forward with something handmade, because I'm not good with handmade haha but I can pay it forward with ebooks

thanks :D